[pct-l] White Paper on Rhythm of the Trail & Super Secrets

Well, it is looking like the White Paper will be around 16 pages long for the ALDHA-West Gathering in a few weeks.  I am still working on it.  This will be a major dissertation on hiking and our integration with the trail.  Many quotes by John Muir will punctuate the paper.  Many people's lives will be changed forever once they read it.  They will never hike the same again.  They will go to a new level.  The success rate for long hikes will go up dramatically.

Hey, I am just harassing and kidding you again.  You know me.  I do think that everyone will find bits and pieces that they might find interesting.  That is about it.  I would think in 16 pages there should be some Rhythm ideas and Super Secret ideas that could be of some value.  No big deal, but I am having fun writing it and marketing it as a big guaranteed bargain to the gullible.

Also, do not tell anyone that all my services at the Gathering are free, so I do not have to honor my world famous 110% money back, lifetime, iron clad, 24/7 guarantee.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Still Have the Heart, But Not The Legs Hiker