[pct-l] Shots

Just occurred to me that I'm way overdue for a tetanus/diptheria
booster.

Folks over 50, and those of us likely to get scrapes, cuts, blisters,
burns outdoors are all higher potential for infections, tetanus being
particularly nasty. The bacteria is in the soil, and it can get into
your bod through any open/puncture/less than sterile wound, not just a
rusty nail.
Get a Td booster shot as soon as you can just for grins.

Also occurs to me that a good question for the list is what other
diseases we can head off with some prevention?

Mo Jo