[pct-l] Bright tent colors

I use a Shire's Squall Tarptent that came with reflective tent ropes for
staking out. You can still have a camo tent, but find it in the dark with
ropes that reflect your flashlight beam.  The rope is available at Campmor
or REI...
Switchback wrote: Actually, I had not thought about reflective tape on
rainflys too.  That is an excellent recommendation.  Brilliant! I will
now put that in Super Secrets and act like I thought of it.  No one
will ever know.

That's okay.  I already get credited with too many other brilliant -
and some not so brilliant - ideas.  Now should I confess that the
reflective tape idea wasn't mine, but my husband Chuck's (aka Igor)?
but I claim .00001% of your royalties anyway ;-)