[pct-l] Bear Vault Solo

I second that - we did the same thing for our JMT hike. I took us 2 days after the hike to get it in the mail back to them and they only charged us for the days we were on the trail. That thing is bomb-proof......although I have no data to back that up.
jackalope

cmkudija@earthlink.net wrote:
John wrote: Does anyone rent the Bear Vault Solos? If I get one, I'd happily
consider renting it out.

Consider renting the Bearikade for your trip - 5.00 for the first couple of
nights, then 2.50 after (if I remember correctly, of course). Wild-Ideas
just sent me my rental Bearikade - a WEEK early - and my rental period is
still from September 8-September 26th. I have lots of time to pack it now
;-); it's light and I am confident that it will protect the bears from my
food adequately. http://www.wild-ideas.net/products.html

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top. Then
you will know how low it was.
Dag
Hammarskjold

Jennifer Head