[pct-l] CHALLENGE! Pepper spray self test CHALLENGE!

OK I have an idea...

To the person that's going to go for it (so you know how to react when the
shit goes down) -  I'd pay a couple bucks to see you emptying a can of
Counter Assualt Bear Strength pepper spray on yourself.  $20.  So you get 20
bucks and I get some good comedy.  I stand by my offer.  (And since you are
trying it out for yourself anyway, just to be ready when you are faced with
the dire situation, just think of money as credit toward a new can)

Rules:

1. must empty entire can on face.  if you cannot do it and drop the can you
need to pick it up (probably difficult, I assume, since you are blind) and
finish the job.
2. Refer to rule number 1
3.  However if a full emptying is attempted and one cannot "finish the job"
a friend may be called in to help out.
4.  If indeed it is a valient effort, as verified by me after I get the
tape, and you cannot empty the can, you still get 20 bucks...
5. Only one $20 prize to be handed out, because I know some crazy hikers

The setting you ask? A family park or ordinary day in the mall would do
nicely - but anywhere you want to take the hit is fine with me.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Mouse

PS- stock footage doesn't count here.  This needs to be a backyard endeavor
no super special police training facilities (for all the off-duty police out
there)

<BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font
style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr color=#A0C6E5
size=1>
(PDT)</i><br>&gt;My point is that being in a state of pain
and<br>&gt;disorientation for the first time might be safer in<br>&gt;your
backyard than in front of a big Griz whos pissed<br>&gt;cause you interupted
his lunch and sprayed him in the<br>&gt;face with  some itchy
here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief