[pct-l] Bear Can items

Everything smelly is a potential attractant for bears. Guess that goes
for bear spray too. So I even pack my toothpaste and soap into the
canister if I have room, or hang a secondary bag with that stuff in it.
I carry a large ziploc bag in my waist pack for trail snacks and lunch
items to keep food smells around and in my equipment to a minimum.
Also, since I burn grain alcohol in my stove, I treat that as food too!
It has a distinctly sweet odor that even my old nose can detect.
Everything smelly goes far away from me, my tent and my gear for the
night. Although I have to say my boots haven't attracted anything
yet....

Mo Jo