[pct-l] PCT07 resp

Steph/Bear/fellow 07 PCT thru hiker wannabes:
No yahoo group yet.  Awaiting others to join & don't wanna peak to early on this.  I've been collecting all the addresses and, as I said, plan on an e-mail questionnaire to all later - I was thinking after the holidays.  Too late in the game?  Let me know what you guys think.
What all is involved? - Just giving out all the address to all (I've received no objection to doing so from anyone) and then group mailing further correspondence amongst us?
Ross
07 PCTers, join us!