[pct-l] Transportation Reno to Donner Summit

Hi!  Sorry I can't offer you a ride, but wanted you to know that last year I persuaded the Truckee buss driver to drop me at I-80 and the PCT trail.  I gave him a small tip and he was happy to accommodate me.  From there it is, I think, only 3-4 miles to Donner pass.

I will probably see you on the trail.  Switchback and I are entering section K at camp Richardson on Sept 27th and hiking in to the gathering.

can'tquit

Yahoo! Mail