[pct-l] Gathering Marketing Campaign

Here are some tasty morsels from the White Paper on backpacking I writing to go along with the latest edition of Super Secrets:
1.  Rhythm of the Trail.
2.  Einsteinism term - Unified Field Theory of Backpacking.
3.  Historical nature of walking and outdoor adventure.
4.  Kissing a rock.
5.  Hiking self-actualization.
6.  Art and science of backpacking.
7.  Your integration with nature.

Plus, my normal world famous services of reflective tent stake painting, copies of Super Secrets, electronic gear weighing, and gear & technique seminar.

That should wet your appetite for the ALDHA-West Gathering, plus all the other exciting events.

Your Carnival Barker and PCT Section Hiker, Switchback