[pct-l] Scariest sounds/delicate princess/

This is a combination post.  This past weekend I finished the Oregon Section of the PCT. I have been section hiking for several years.  During this trip between Willamette Pass and Elk Lake, I met Jon-B ? and Annie who seemed to be doing very good.  I also met Warner Springs Monty when we finished the section and had lunch at Elk Lake.  Scariest Sounds/Delicate Princess???.   Well for the first time my custom  orthothotics failed me.  I may on occasion get a little blister, but in the first twenty miles on this trip I got 15.  Seven on the right and eight on the left.  One of those eight is under another blister.  Doubleheader???.
My last night on the trail,  I doctored the blisters and hit them with Betadine.....yeeoowww.  If anyone was in the Mink Lake Basin last weekend and wondered why there was no wildlife, it was because of my screams of "delight" when the sting from the Betadine hit the inner dermis.

Resting comfortably with my feet soaking in a pan and a gimlet in my hand

Steve