From: Bob Bankhead [mailto:wandering_bob@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 12:57 PM
To: JoPH; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Place to meet in Belden

No. It has limited hours M-F only.

Best meeting place is across the Feather River bridge in Belden Town Resort.
You can sit in the bar or restaurant, or rent a cabin, and wait for your
hiker. The trail runs directly down the Belden Toiwn Road, right through the
resort, past the store and restaurant, across the bridge and highway, and up
the north hill.

I'm pretty sure they close after Labor Day, but you could still sit on the
porch and catch your hiker. Call the store at 530-283-9662

Wandering Bob