[pct-l] Mojave water Caches

Fish and Chips hiked from Walker Pass to Whitney a couple weeks ago and sent
water info that is posted at www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater.

I haven't seen anything current for south of Walker Pass, especially Section
E. I also haven't heard from any water cachers lately. If anyone posts
better info I'll post it on the site.

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater