[pct-l] Pocketmail + 6 month contract (discount)

Hi,

I hope this post is not against the guidelines of the list, but I
figured there might be more than a few people that would be
interested.

I just finished hiking Campo to Whitney Portal a few weeks ago.
Before I left I had purchased a pocketmail + the 6 month service.
Right before I left I misplaced the device and bought another one.
When I came back I found the original device.  Now that I have two
pocketmails, I am looking to unload the first one that I bought.

I have the original packaging and all cables / CDs.  The service card
PIN has not been exposed.  I have never even used this composer.  This
is exactly like a brand new pocketmail you would get from the
manufacturer.  I would return it directly to them, but they have a 30
day return policy.

I am looking for $150 for the device plus the service.  Anyone interested?

Please contact off list.

Thanks,
Paul