[pct-l] winter hiking question

Opps Goose

Hit the wrong key.  I love winter backpacking in S., CA hope for the  best
but expect the worst:
Temperature perhaps in the 90 or low teens. Snow three feet deep on one  side
of the mountain and grass on the other side. Wind, wind at night can blow
you away. I would say a 20 degree bag, heavy fleece tops and bottom. A  three
season tent..Use hiking Poles can be icy, better yet crampons just in  case
HYOH. Be safe

Goose:

Hey  yall
I am taking a 2-3 week trip in January (with a group from college)  and want
to do it on the PCT.  Is there any good place in southern  CA that would not
require all my friends to buy 4 season gear?   Anyone know the temps on the
trial in January?

-The  Goose