[pct-l] intellegence design

Rob Langsdorf <mctrob@yahoo.com> wrote:
Robbie,

We will just take it that you were trying to prove that
you haven't evolved enough from a monkey to be mistaken for
being intellegent. Otherwise you would be smart enough to
recognize that life is too complex to have occurred by
evolution. It is fun studying this issue. Look into it some
more. You will find that macro evolution just couldn't have
occurred. Check out:

I really didn't want to send this topic out to the general public ,i just wanted to annoy some "red" relatives,(I'm a riot at family reunions)but the more i think about it, this is p.c.t. relevant. the trail is his most favored creation,think about this:

are not p.c.t. hikers like modern day pirates,sailing along,looting each town of food and beer?(while stemming the tide of global warming) and since the p.c.t. traverses not less than 17 volcanos can his intent not be more clear?who among you have not raised an oilcan(or longed to do so) in the shadow of one of his volcanos? yes the flying spaghetti monster does work in mysterious ways. robbie