[pct-l] Bear Cannisters

I was wondering when someone was going to speak up for the bearikade. I
bought the weekender and also paid the pretty penny. I know sometimes going
lighter means more expensive, but I think at 1.5lbs, it has the other models
beat by nearly a pound, which can be a real advantage when you are trying to
get the ounces down. It is not the most forgiving in terms of bulk, however.
I guess no cannister really is, though. Could they ever make a longer
cylinder but only smaller in diameter? Oh, sheez, I'm entering a bear can
thread.... damn...