Fw: [pct-l] Manufacturer BearVault comments

You know, it's also possible to close the seatbelt in the door of my car and
prevent it from locking properly. I consider it my responsibility to
understand how my car works and to use it properly. It's a little sad that
the Bearvault people actually *need* to explain to people how to use their
extremely simple product correctly, by I can't see faulting them
for being willing to do so. C'mon, it's a plastic latch.