[pct-l] Fwd: Bear Vault Failure? Reported

The story of a bear jumping on a bear can to break it open has been going
around for years. What appears to be the true story is someone had a Garcia
with the lid unlocked and a bear rolled it down the hill so the lid fell
off. Duh!

What is interesting is everyone has heard these stories, but I've yet to
hear one person say that they personally had a current model bear can fail
when properly used. I'd think with as many people on this list, if one truly
failed, someone here would have first hand experience.

AsABat