[pct-l] isn't this the ALDHA info/ride board? was... pcta?=)

Hey Greg,

Will you be updating the ALDHA W Gathering page anytime soon?  I still plan
on attending after hiking the JMT (sorry, someone has to hike it) and was
wondering what's going on.

Also looking for a ride to the Gathering  (for two) from Lone Pine on Friday
September 30.  Someone must be going that way!   If not, I guess I can always
use public transportation and/or hitch.

Sly