[pct-l] TSA May Loosen Ban on Razorblades, Knives

Funny!  We just got back from Oahu last month visiting a 30 year
Stewardes and an FBI friend - the ex District asst for that area
they related a story about United being sued by
the ACLU for profiling passengers: You get the point right away after
reading the vignette below...we also just flew to Denver and Omaha
last week..security was lossening up but still very tight in the
x-ray line including removing your shoes and bomb-sniffing dogs.

So I am glad they searched us and our bags...I had a better flight...
all I have to do is recall the images of the  Twin Towers which I
was in the year before...and the butt-end of that plane sticking out
of our Pentagon!! They can search me all they want!!

But now the FBI has a new profile in that they believe ANY single
person, white, black, yellow, cute, blond, etc etc is a prime
profile member!

1- Who in the last 10 years have exploded bombs over 175 times
in restaurants in Israel, London, Bangdad and other places?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

2- Who in the last 2 years alone have exploded over 14 bombs in
subways and buses in Londan and Israel?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

3- Who in the last year alone has killed over 200 US soldiers
in Iraq?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

4- Who in recent history has exploded bombs in Beirut,
and Africa destroying 3 US embassies/official buildings
and killing over 300 people?

a- Mickey Mouse
b- George Bush
c- Rush Limbaugh
d- Muslim males between the ages of 21 and 36?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:11:53 -0700, Tortoise wrote