From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Judson
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 8:47 AM
To: Pctl
Subject: [pct-l] favorite spring?

As I was enjoying the waters and the surroundings at Sister Spring near
Obsidian Falls, I asked myself what my favorite spring on the PCT is.
Sister Spring would have to come in 2nd for me. First place goes to the
spring at the headwaters of Mountain Cr. on the E side of Diamond Peak
(not even mentioned in the guidebook!). Anyone else have some favorites
out there?

Judson
Ashland