[pct-l] Hiking Options Into the ALDHA-West Gathering

I wrote to Can'tQuit:
You know what would be cool?  We could challenge Strider's tribe  coming in
from the North.  We would have a 48 hours head start and see if  they could
catch us.  It would be the Section Hikers against the Thru  Hikers.

We could leave messages for them along the trail, like, "Section Hikers
Rule" or "Eat My Dust".  We could also set traps, pits, and trip wires  for them
too.  We could tell Rangers that there is a bunch of folks behind  us that do
not have permits and need a complete body search.  No, skip  the last one.  I
can see where they might like that.

This would be outstanding.

Cheers, Switchback
Proprietor of "Switchback's World Famous 110% Money Back  Guarantee"