[pct-l] Re: pct-l Digest, Vol 28, Issue 7

Or if you're looking for more hot, try taking Nevada 437 north from
I-80 through Wadsworth. Takes you by the east end of Pyramid Lake, keep
going north to Gerlach and beyond to the Black Rock Desert, site of the
the most recent land speed record. You'll be on dirt roads from there
on north, so check your tires and carry extra water.
By the time you make it out of northern Nevada, you'll be ready for the
change to upland forest.
Mo Jo