[pct-l] Trail angels, they have been around a long time

ah . . . . the original yogi notes!  Who would have
thunk those would lead to a book?

BTW, props go to Gottago and Cupcake (both PCT '02)
for the bandanas.  Cupcake designs them, Gottago covers
the cost.  I love the bandanas!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

Wells <moremoxa@yahoo.com> wrote:
I for one have considered Yogi a Trail Angel since I took "Yogi notes" with me in 03. Getting the Handbook and scarf in 04, just reconfirmed it.
As for Strider, who but a Trail Angel would do this list and plan ADZKO?
Lots of variety needed when it comes to being an Angel.
Thanks to all of you!
Able

Strider wrote:

I didn't understand why Meadow Ed would spend every summer driving up and
down the PCT resupply points helping out every hiker that he could
encounter,
until, like you I had the opportunity to help some hikers out also.

Yogi writes:

"I was actually a bit disappointed I couldn't do more!"

PCT Angel Rewards Points are redeamable with St. Peter!

Strider