[pct-l] New Foot Care Blog Started

This past Saturday I started a free new blog, "Happy Feet: Expert Foot Care
Advice for People Who Love Their Feet." You can check it out at
http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/

A blog is like a journal where new subjects are posted as often as the owner
wants. I will be writing an entry every day, or when time is tight, about
every other day. Blogs are meant to be informative and this will be fun.
Most entries will be a few hundred words at the most. A quick read. I'll
talk about foot care issues and experiences, footwear and foot care
products, favorite?s lists, and tips and how to?s. This will not replace the
monthly e-zine--I'll still do that every month as a full feature
publication. The blog is a way to get information out to you sooner. It
allows you to comment at any time and to see what others write. I invite you
to check it our and tell me what you think.

John Vonhof
New Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my blog or website