[pct-l] Sponges

I bought one those natural sponges at Wild Oats as suggested.  It is really refreshing to wipe your face and neck on the trail.  I am not too sure about how long it will hold water or carrying it.  I think if something could be arranged to keep it on your neck while you walk, it might drip cool water.  That would be fantastic.  Then you could just use it to wipe your face too.  More on this later.

The big Section D expedition is coming up this weekend.  A massive 23 mile hike from Wrightwood to El Cajon Pass if there is a nice cloud cover to keep me cool.  I plan on ending at the McDonalds at El Cajon Pass and campout over night along the trail.

Also, at the end of September ALDHA-West Gathing I will be offering a lifetime money back guarantee for all tent stake painting, gear weighing, color Super Secrets handouts, and gear seminar recommendations.  Additionally, I will pay someone $100 for coming up with some dehydrated water -- water is too heavy for backpacking.  I want one drop to create one liter.

Just another service from your hiking buddy, Switchback.