[pct-l] Rumors

I just spoke with my son who is SOBOing from Manning Park and is now in
Cascade Locks, OR.  He said he and his partner have been hearing rumors
that about five or six  people have drowned this year on the trail
crossing streams.  I told him I'd check with the list to see if anyone
has heard anything like that.  He said it's possible there was the one
drowning at Evolution Creek of the snowshoer that is getting told again
and again, and each time it's added up as another person drowning (kind
of like the game "telephone").  Anyone here know?

~Gayle Wohlken