[pct-l] 16 days and a dog

Inyo and/or Sierra Nat'l Forests in Central CA. I'm
not sure you would get 16 days of pure PCT, but you
can easily make a good loop on the trails between Reds
Meadow and VVR.

My favorite area is between VVR and Silver Pass. Dog
friendly and gorgeous!

--- kelly jackson <kellyandhank@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 2 athletic young women and 1 very strong and
> energetic dog have 16 days at
> the end of August to get a pct butt-kicking.  I'm
> looking for section
> recomendations - dog accesible, beautiful, not
> particularly easy.  I expect
> there are some experts on this list, so please- send
> me what you got. !
>
> Kelly

Maggie aka Miss Adventure
PCT class of 2010 (unless I win the lottery beore then)
"Everywhere is within walking distance, as long as you have the time."