From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Bill & Cathy
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:33 PM
To: eyakel@earthlink.net
Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Re: [so_california_backpackers] Where'd everybody go??

Hi Eric  I can't believe a Marine that doesn't like hiking? Ha Ha !! Of
course I can, I didn't like it for a few years after I got out either.  As
far as next year is concerned my Grandson wants to join the Air Force in
February so He won't be hiking for quite a while. Next year I hope to do
three weeks and go from Tehachapi Pass to Tuolumne Meadows, if I can do that
much in that short of time. If I can time it right maybe we can meet at hwy
58 and hike together from there to Yosemite.    Take care and keep in touch
Remember "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill
"Semper Fi"----- Original Message -----