[pct-l] Who would have thunk it?

Has this been done before? I know the trails have been hiked in their
entirety in a single year, but wasn't that faciltitated by flying around to
multiple 'mini section hikes'? Have people thru-hiked all three trails in
one year?? This seems like one absolutely amazing accomplishment...
also, re AT one cold mutha:  remember the boys at Valley Forge....