[pct-l] Finally on the trail (maybe)

Hope to be on the trail this next week. Working on my slow section yo-yo by
starting where i left off at Old Station last year. Iam now  sobo hope to
meet some thru- hikers especially in the Sierra. Probably won't make it as
far as i wanted with the time constraints i have. Considering my mother
passing last month, throwing out my back and my truck being stolen two days
ago while i was buying spicy ramens at my favorite 99 cent store. Oh yeah
and trying to explain the importance of this hiking thing  to my new
girlfriend. I'm lucky to be getting out there.
But there's nothing like what it does to my heart and soul.

Jeff( rogue