[pct-l] Backpacker Prayer

"Dear Lord, so far today, am I doing all right?  I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or sef-indulgent.  I have not whined, complained, cursed, or eaten any chocolate.  I have been helpful to all my hiking buddies."

"But I will be getting out of my sleeping bag in a minute, and I think that I will really need your help then."  ------ Anonymous

By the way, I will be handing out a color collector version of my Super Secrets of Backpacking at the ALDHA-West Gathering Sept. 30-Oct. 2.  I will personally sign your copy for a small fee (if the organizers let me).  Having your picture taken with me will be extra.  These will be very valuable on E-Bay someday.  :-)

Your unselfish, humble, and capitalistic hiking buddy, Switchback