[pct-l] Re: public transportation at I-90/Snoqualmie Pass

While Greyhound has closed down its bus service to Snoqualmie Pass, you may
be able to get a ride from airport shuttle services. Here is one I found for
the town of Cle Elum, which is east of the pass. You might be able to get
them to stop for you at the Best Western at the pass.

Airporter Shuttle
Cle Elum Shell
Adult $26.00, R/T $52.00; Child $21.00, R/T $42.00
1-866-235-5247
http://www.airporter.com/

Here is a link to the general Sea Tac Airport bus shuttle site:
http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/ground/shuttlebus.shtml

Getting from the airport to downtown is cheap and easy on Metro, the
regional bus system. Take Route M194. See
http://transit.metrokc.gov/

Good luck.

Tom Griffin
Seattle