[pct-l] John Donovan

I was just going through some of the receipts for the ADZ.  On 2-23-05 John
Donovan writes;

<<<
Dear Greg,

I am not a thru hiker - I plan to do 1800 miles in 2005.  I did the JMT in 97
and the PCT from Sisters to Manning Park in 2003.  Thus I will start at the
border to Lone Pine and start again at T.M. to Sisters, OR.  I hope the
enclosed $20 covers me (donation for the ADZPCTKO).

I am very concerned about the snow (sounded like a lot on TV) and starting so
early for kickoff.  Anything you can do to relieve my anxiety would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Seabreeze

I wish that I had had the opportunity to do more, as I imagine all of you do
too.

We're still thinking about you, John, and hoping that whatever the outcome,
it was with your blessing and wishes.

Greg "Strider" Hummel