[pct-l] Fixing Your Feet by John Vonhof

Terry asked,

> Has anyone read a copy of "Fixing Your Feet" by John Vonhof? If so, do you
know if you read the 2nd edition? What did you think of it?

Well, I think it is pretty good, but I may be biased. The 3rd edition came
out last June through Wilderness Press fully updated. Lots of B&W photos, a
stronger and better layout, two indexes (a product index and a general
index), and a larger size. Amazon has it as do I from my web site and I'll
sign it however you wish, ship it Media Mail and beat Amazon's price.

If you have the older editions, this is a much better version. Saturday and
Sunday I patched feet at the Western States 100 Mile Endurance Race in
Central California and was amazed at the folks who said they had the 1st or
2nd edition and had not yet bought the 3rd. There is so much new stuff. Even
if you don't get the book, please subscribe to my free Fixing Your Feet
E-zine. I send it out about the 20th of each month and it has almost 1600
subscribers. Information is below in my signature. The next newsletter will
talk about stuff I learned this weekend--and pedicures. Oh yea, I answer any
and all feet question on the list (I'm on five listservs)

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website