[pct-l] RE: High Sierra Camps stay closed

This is very interesting info to me, because we aren't allowed to hike
with llamas on the High Sierra Loop trail because we might cause an
incident with the rider strings and pack trains traveling between the
High Sierra Camps.  Perhaps they would let us hike the loop with our
llamas this year, since the concession strings won't be out there.
Can anyone suggest a person I might contact in Yosemite to inquire about
this possibility?
I would be going in August--give the place a chance to dry out.
llamalady