[pct-l] muir trail ranch problem

Dunno if this is the total extent of the problem, but the way MTR works is that
your parcel gets dropped off at a post office but delivery isn't confirmed until
the MTR folks actually pick it up--but the parcel probably is at the post office
nevertheless. That is, delivery isn't confirmed when the USPS delivers it to a
PO box until the holder of the PO box actually takes possession of the parcel.
But then it takes a couple of weeks for them to actually get it up to the ranch
(by ferry, horse, and who knows what else). All told, it takes almost 3 weeks
(in the non-snow summer months) for it to actually get to the ranch itself. In
the past they have not been particularly assiduous in answering their voicemail
or email, but last fall they did eventually get my parcel to the right place by
the time I needed it. BUT...with the snow this year, who knows what they're doing.

I'd do as others have suggested--send a second parcel to VVR.