Martians Re: [pct-l] Fw: Might want to put this on your calendar

Yes..it is two years old. We saw the  "event" from the Sierra near
YNP...
-
it was nice but not as near as spectacular as it was hyped to be,.

It is ancient history.

But what I can't figure out ..is why the Martians landed and fought
and hissy-fitted and kicked and spit and got Tom Cruise all in a dither

-- all over....

**New Jersey**....

gesssssssssss,**New Jersey**....if they asked I am sure we
would have just given them **New Jersey**....

Miles of Smiles...