[pct-l] ALDHA-West Gathering 2005 - Call for Presentations

The 2005 annual gathering for ALDHA-West will be held on September 30th to
October 2nd at the Sierra Pines Camp about 15 miles south of Lake Tahoe, near
the PCT.

We are seeking speakers and presenters to provide quality programs for our
consideration to be included in the schedule.

Please contact me offlist if you are interested or know someone who is.

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
Presentation Coordinator - ALDHA-West Gathering 2005