[pct-l] Echo Lake to Belden CA ( Snow Conditions?)

Hi,  My girlfriend and I are about to head out to Echo Lake to start our 4th
year of hiking the PCT.  We have hiked the entire PCT up to Echo Lake and hope
to eventually make it to Canada.  We have encountered plenty of snow along
the way.  We are curious if anyone has recently made it through the area we plan
to hike this year?  If so how is the trail to follow?  I heard rumors that 4
or 5 have made it to Belden CA so far and really complained about the snow.
If anyone has any recent trail conditions I would appreciate it.  Thanks Dave
and Nikki