[pct-l] my summer of fun

yogi wrote:

> oh goD, don't get Squatch started!!!!!

You see Gizmo, there are some who believe that another
upright primate, besides man, exists on this planet.
The circumstantial evidence is quite impressive...even
Jane Goodall has gone on the record saying she thinks
Bigfeet are real.  It was in the fall of '92....

Tune in next week for more scintillating details.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com