[pct-l] #39 - Super Secrets of Backpacking

#39 Displaying Your Memories: One of the things we like to do in backpacking
is remembering our adventures.  An excellent way to do this is to print and
mount some of your pictures at home and at the office.  The problem is that the
expense of matting and/or framing.  Here is an inexpensive way to
professionally show your pictures.  Just have the frame store (Arraign Brothers, etc.) dry
mount your pictures on white or black foam board (I always use white).  This
is a heat process that bonds your print, picture, poster, certificate, etc.,
to the foam board.  All you have to do to mount it is buy some adhesive Velcro
tape and mount with a simple level.  Looks great.  And you can get more
pictures in a given area due to no frames.  Trust old Switchback, this looks great
and very professional on your wall.  By the way, if you want to change or move
the mounted pictures you can gently pull the Velcro tape off the wall without
damage and remount.  Neat!