[pct-l] John Muir Trail starting June 20th

Its been a l-o-n-g time since I've been on the JMT. Back in the 70's.
Then the preferred guide book/reference guide was Starr's Guide.
Generally a terse description of the trail, alternatives, and numerous
laterals (think access / bail out) trails. I don't know if it is still
published or how recent it is. But worth checking into.

John