[pct-l] Re395

Hi

Some of my friends went to KM over last  week end. Here is  some news on what
is happening on the PC

 The   hike of  the PCT out of Kennedy Meadows was hot and dusty.  We picked
up  a couple of hitchhikers on 395 when we were coming home. They were a
couple of  PCT through-hikers. They had to change their route due to snow so were
looking  to get up north of Lake Tahoe and hike some of the PCT there. They
were kids  (maybe mid-20s) very nice. From Ohio.