[pct-l] Canadian Immigration Question

I had my papers, but didn't stop in at Hope. I bussed from Manning to Vancouver, spent the night there, then bussed from Van to Seattle. The border people just asked me how long I'd been in Canada and took a look at my passport, nothing more.  I think a couple of years ago there were some Canadian border agents hanging out in Manning and they checked a few hikers.  Those without papers were interviewed and simply directed toward Hope.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett