[pct-l] Section D

My son and I are thinking about hiking section D around June 12th and would like to know about conditions on Mt. Baden-Powell.  Crampons? Ice Axe?  I'm thinking by then it should be passable with hiking poles.  Also, we would need a ride from Donna's back to Cajon Pass when we finish the section.  We should make it to Agua Dulce by Friday (save us a spot Donna) and need a ride Saturday.  I know of at least one section hiker who is out doing that section this week and should get some good feedback before we leave.  Also has anyone heard anything about Gutsy and Sparrow?  How about Todd from Phoenix?

I was dubbed Freebird on my last hike but recently heard that trail name has already been taken, so until someone gets a little more creative I remain---

Waiting for the snow to melt,

CarolWbruno