[pct-l] Snow in Mammoth

On that note I too was at Mammoth skiing this past weekend. Below is a link
to a shot of the Minarets, Banner, and Ritter. Still tons of snow. Good luck
to those early hikers, it's gonna be rough.
Eric
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&albumID=357366143&photoID=357389743&security=MhNHtM