[pct-l] PCT and MIssing HIker

Today a friend and I Xcountried to Saddle Junction from Humber Park and covered three different canyons.  We also went to the Taquitz Lookout and scanned the canyon with binoculars.  I am becoming more convinced that he treid to do Fuller Ridge Solo and got lost or took a fatal tumble.
I also noticed that there were NO signs with Johns picture on it at Humber Park or the Saddle.  I think it would be wise to place one of these at all the Idlywild trailheads (SouthRidge, Humber, Deer Springs, Black Mt, etc) as well as Anza and Cabazon.  If trail angels in these areas would like to do that a link that worked last week was:
http://pctmap.homeip.net/DATA/PCT/Photos/MISSING%20PCT%20HIKER.mht

Duane - shutterbugg