[pct-l] Section P update, Castle Crags

I did a quick overnite into the Castle Crags Wilderness this weekend.
Starting at the Dog trail, I hiked up to the forested saddle at MP1514 and
met the first snow. It was clear of snow from there up to the 5983ft saddle
and from there on it looked like deep snow to the Trinity Divide. I would
expect snow in the Alps, Russians and Marbles now to be deep from 6000ft up
on south slopes, but it is melting at a normal rate. There was good water at
all the creeks and I found some in the meadow below the saddle at MP1514.
There were also the first pitcher plants along the PCT in that meadow. The
weather was cool, the exposed  climb was pleasant, and plenty of water. I
was hit by an extreme rain and hail storm at 10pm, but my campsite on the
bluff before the saddle was perfect. I had a great view. Seven new pct miles
for me, and only 8 left to complete Section P, from there to the T-divide.
Hiking with my 9wk old Jk Russell terrier was a new experience for both of
us. She'll be a great trail dog when we grow up. I carried her in a box over
my shoulder for most of the trip, but she hiked her share. The trail had
also been recently brushed and leveled by the trail crews up to my campsite
at MP1513.