[pct-l] Off to do the PCT

Fellow PCTer's

I leave early Wed. morning to start the trail very early on Sat. June 4
with hopes of breaking the speed record.   I had previously set a goal
of 63 days, but because of the snow, Brian Robinson and i think that it
will take 2 or 3 days longer.   Brian will be going with me from Kennedy
Meadows to somewhere around Sonora Pass.  Brian and Ray Greenlaw have
been of enormous value in planning this adventure.

If any of you live close to the trail and could provide lodging for me
and my crew it would be much appreciated.   I will have a crew meeting
me at road crossings often.  I and my crew will be of assistance to
other hikers when possible.

If you want to see my tentative schedule and keep up with my progress,
check Montrail.com.   You can also find other useful information on
extremeultrarunning.com.

in Christ
David Horton
aka, The Runner